What Should You Know About Indo vs. Bali Kratom
Kratom comes from several Asian countries, including Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia. Its popularity is rising worldwide, but most of it is still produced in Southeast Asia. The global kratom market is saturated with many different strains, but our focus here is on two particular varieties – Indo and Gold Bali.
Available in various colors, these two strains are pretty famous among kratom lovers. Although their characteristics may seem similar, there are quite a few differences. Let’s delve deeper into Indo vs. Bali Gold kratom to see how these two kratom strains compare.
Indo kratom got its name from its country of origin – Indonesia – the largest exporter of kratom with one of the biggest markets in the world. The thing that makes the Indo kratom strain stand out from the rest is its unique alkaloid profile that provides numerous potential wellness and health benefits to users.
Rich in mitragynine, Indo kratom is packed with nutrients and minerals. There are many types of Indo kratom, but the following are the most popular on the market:
- White Indo Kratom – A more subtle alkaloid profile is perfect for those who need mood enhancement.
- Red Indo Kratom – A more robust alkaloid profile is suitable for users looking for mood elevation, relaxation, and pain relief.
- Green Indo Kratom – Perfect for those who need something between mood elevation and sedation.
- Super Indo Kratom – Available in white, green, and red varieties, this kratom is best for users looking for pain relief, relaxation, and mild energizing effects.
- Ultra Enhanced Indo (UEI) Kratom – This strain provides effects of all other Indo varieties.
Indo kratom strains promote feelings of well-being and relaxation and can help with low energy levels. They can also help with pain relief, depression, and anxiety.
As its name suggests, Bali Kratom comes from the Bali islands in Indonesia and is as popular as Indo kratom. It’s well known for providing a balanced profile of alkaloids and comes in many forms, such as extracts, capsules, and powder. Bali comes in three variations – green, white, and red vein colors.
There are four main types of Bali kratom on the market:
- Red Bali Kratom – This type helps with depression and pain-related conditions by providing a mildly sedative effect.
- White Bali Kratom – More subtle than Red Bali, White Bali is perfect for those looking for relaxation and potential pain relief.
- Green Bali Kratom – Perhaps the Bali strain with the most balanced alkaloid profile, Green Bali can be energizing and subtle at the same time.
- Bali Gold Kratom – Gold Bali is another form of Red Bali that was dried in the sun for a more extended period. Because of its prolonged curing process, its effects and color are different. Gold Bali is both euphoric and sedating at the same time. It can elevate your mood and promote relaxation, giving you a nice energy boost but keeping you moderately euphoric.
Indo vs. Bali
Indo and Bali kratom strains have a similar chemical profile with slight differences in the alkaloids. Because of that, both can be sedating and euphoric at the same time. If you’re more into mood enhancement, we suggest going with Indo kratom strains.
However, if pain relief and relaxing effects are right up your alley, Bali kratom strains might work better for you. Gold kratom varieties provide a potent mix of pain relief, sedation, and euphoria and are seemingly mood-boosting and perfect for alleviating discomfort.
On the other hand, Indo kratom strains are perfect for boosting your energy levels and elevating your mood to combat fatigue. Larger doses of Indo can also help with sleep and pain relief.
In the end, it all comes down to your personal preference. If you’re new to kratom, we recommend starting with milder, more subtle strains, such as Indo, before moving on to a more potent variety, such as Red Bali.
According to a 2017 study, kratom may also have appetite-suppressing, immunity-enhancing, and anti-inflammatory effects. It may help treat a range of conditions, such as PTSD, diarrhea, opioid withdrawal and addiction, high blood pressure, fatigue, and muscle aches.
Whatever strain you choose, make sure you buy it from the top-class providers on the market. They usually have a wide range of top-quality strains, including Bali and Indo. There are many other strains that you should check out until you find the one that suits your needs best.